Hello, I’m Maria
– MA, online writer, Serbian translator, ESL teacher, former HR employee –
Here, I write about my 2 loves:
I wrote a children’s book Just a blackbird – The story about growing up (2019). It is an allegory on how a young outsider grows through loneliness and disappointment, eventually gaining self-acceptance. Both children and adults like it.
You can find my articles on Medium and the following Balkan publications:
- Nedeljnik (politics)
- Off.net.mk (Macedonian politics),
- Zelena učionica (education),
- Detinjarije (parenting),
- Lola magazin (Bosnian, women’s magazine),
- Lilihipsteri (parenting & shopping),
- Centar za mame (first Serbian moms club & charity).
. . .
*If you want Maria to write or translate for you, come say hi.